The personal injury lawyers of Strickland, Agner & Associates take great pride in serving the residents of Goldsboro and surrounding areas in Wayne County.
We not only practice law in the community, we live and raise our families here. We are actively involved in local church, charity, civic and political organizations.
Simply call or connect with us online today to receive a free and confidential consultation. We can review what happened to you or your loved one, explain your legal rights and options and answer all of your questions regarding your personal injury claim.
Our Goldsboro Personal Injury Practice Areas
Our legal team at Strickland, Agner & Associates features seven attorneys with many decades of combined personal injury experience. We have the ability to handle a wide range of cases on behalf of our clients, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents – We can help those who have been injured through no fault of their own in crashes involving cars, motorcycles, trucks and buses. We deal with insurance companies to seek a just recovery for our client’s personal injury claim.
- Bicycle and pedestrian – We understand the severity of the injuries that are suffered by those who are struck by negligent motorists while walking or biking. We work hard to counter arguments that the victims’ own fault contributed to the accident – a common insurance tactic in bicyclist and pedestrian
- Workplace accidents – We know the dangers faced by workers in construction, manufacturing and other industries. We can seek workers’ compensation benefits and explore the ability to recover damages against an at-fault, non-employer in the aftermath of a workplace accident.
- Dog bites and animal attacks – We work closely with dog bite victims and their families to pursue full compensation for them. Many of these cases involve child victims. We can vigorously challenge any claims that a victim caused the attack.
- Slip and fall – We stand up for the rights of those who are hurt in a slip and fall while visiting the property of another due to a dangerous condition that the property owner failed to address or warn about.
We also assist Goldsboro residents with seeking Social Security Disability benefits when a physical or mental impairment keeps them from being able to work and earn a living.
But that’s not all. We are a full-service law firm that can provide representation in many other practice areas as well, including criminal defense (traffic offenses and DWI charges) and family law. Contact us to discuss your legal problem and how we can assist you.
Reaching Out to the Goldsboro Community
You can find the law office of Strickland, Agner & Associates on North William Street in Goldsboro. Our attorneys would be glad to meet with you to discuss your case in our office or at any location that is most convenient for you.
When we are not practicing law, you can find our attorneys engaged in a wide range of activities in and around Goldsboro. For instance, one of our lawyers has served as Chairman of the Wayne County Republican Club, while another lawyer from our firm has chaired the Wayne County Democratic Party.
Additionally, members of our legal team belong to local churches and community organizations. We are also proud supporters of the Downtown Goldsboro Development Corporation and events such as Center Street Jam.
According to the Wayne County Development Alliance, Inc., our area continues to see tremendous growth and currently is the home to more than 75 companies.
Major private-sector employers include Case Farms, Goldsboro Milling Co., Mount, Olive Pickle Co., Georgia Pacific Companies and Cooper Standard Automotive.
As a resident of Goldsboro, we believe you should be aware of the following providers of services in our area:
City of Goldsboro
200 North Center Street
Goldsboro, N.C. 27530
Goldsboro Police Department
204 S. John St.
Goldsboro, N.C. 27530
Wayne County Sheriff’s Office
207 E. Chestnut Street
Goldsboro, N.C. 27533
Wayne Memorial Hospital
2700 Wayne Memorial Drive
Goldsboro, N.C. 27534
Goldsboro Personal Injury Claim Information
If you have been injured in an accident in Goldsboro or a nearby area in Wayne County, any claim that you file would likely go through Wayne County Superior Court, which is located in the courthouse on Walnut Street in downtown Goldsboro. The court is part of the North Carolina state court system. It is also known as the Eighth Judicial District.
In some cases, a case may be litigated in the federal court system. For instance, a federal court may be the proper venue if your case involves an out-of-state defendant. In our area, most federal court cases are heard in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina, which features clerk’s offices in Raleigh, Greenville, Wilmington, New Bern and Fayetteville.
Additionally, it may be helpful for you to know that the local Social Security field office is located on West New Hope Road in Goldsboro. (You may find a nearer location by using the Social Security Administration office locator tool.)
We Can Help with Your Goldsboro Personal Injury Claim
When you contact Strickland, Agner & Associates, we can provide you with a free and confidential consultation. We can review your case, explain your rights and options and answer your questions.
If we agree to work with each other, you can expect us to get to work right away on investigating and preparing your case for a settlement demand. In the process, we will make sure that all paperwork is properly and timely filed with the insurance companies or in the courts.
If an insurance company refuses to provide a reasonable settlement offer, we can go to court on your behalf. All of our attorneys are skilled litigators who thrive in the courtroom. Even while a trial is in progress, we can continue to press for a settlement with the at-fault party’s insurance company.
Our goal will be to do everything we can to obtain full compensation for your:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost past and future income
- Pain and suffering
- All other damages caused by the at-fault party.
You should know that you will have only three years from the date of an injury in which to file a personal injury claim in North Carolina. This is why you should get in touch with Strickland, Agner & Associates as soon as possible and allow us to get started on your case.
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Goldsboro, N.C.
Don’t wait to get the professional and compassionate legal help you need. If you or a loved one has been hurt by the careless, reckless or intentional acts of another, please contact us today by phone or online for a free consultation.
Strickland, Agner & Associates